Community PACE provides services that are an alternative to long-term and nursing home care. Our comprehensive care plans created by the Interdisciplinary Team allows our participants to continue living at home while receiving necessary services. Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Meet the state of Michigan’s Nursing Home Level of Care criteria
- Must be at least 55 years of age or older
- Must be able to live safely in the community (not residing in a nursing facility) at the time of enrollment
- Must not be concurrently enrolled in the Medicaid MIChoice waiver
- Must not be concurrently enrolled in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Counties with Community PACE At Home Inc. coverage: Lake, Mason, Mecosta, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola and Montcalm which includes 48850, 48886, 49310, 49322,49329, 49336, 49337,49339, 49343 and 49347.
We serve Mason, Lake, Osceola, Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, and Montcalm.